Friday, November 28, 2008

More little fish and something about a tree

Today I went to one of my elementary schools that I hadn't been to in a while. I got out of my car and realized this was my first time being there since the hot weather died down and the cold weather began.

As I was walking up to the school, I thought about the desktop picture on the computer that I usually sit at. It is a picture of a tree in the schoolyard. The leaves in the picture were yellow because the picture was taken in fall/winter. I thought it was funny that the picture was on the desktop because it was the exact angle and view of that part of the schoolyard that someone using the computer could see if they just looked over the screen and out the door. So, as I changed into my indoor shoes, I was thinking that because the leaves had probably changed colors again, the image on my screen and the real life one would be really similar.

What I didn't realize is that because it is no longer hot out and it is actually becoming very cold each day, they don't leave the door open anymore. So, they can't see the real life tree from the computer at all except for glances when people go in and out.

Is that why that picture was used for the desktop???????

:)

It turns out that I am okay with eating small fish whole with school lunch if it's served on rice. I figure that's because if it's on rice, it's easier to pretend it is something else I eat on rice. Plus, these small fish taste better than the other small fish.

I shot hoops (basketball) with some elementary school students today. It was fun.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP