Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For the rest of July

I realize this entry is almost an entire week late, so I suppose at this point- it will be the entry for both last week and this week.

I don't have a lot to say, but I'll just list a few things. Sorry it's not very interesting-

-Last week, I finally passed my driving test and got my Japanese drivers license. It's a relief to know I can continue to drive after my International Permit expires in August.

-This week is my last week teaching until school starts up again from summer vacation in September.

-Today, I thought the temperature was bearable, but lately it's been very hot. Compared to other places, it's not VERY hot, but the humidity makes it sticky and gross.

-Next Sunday, I will be on a plane flying to California. I'll be there for two weeks, so naturally, I'll have nothing Japan life related to post. If reverse culture shock hits me hard enough, I suppose I might post here about it, but chances are, there won't be any entries during that time.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP