Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter clothes and packing

I realized recently that I really like buying winter clothes. Especially buying warm socks and sweaters. It makes me wonder just what I am going to do with myself once the weather starts to warm up again.

I suppose that's the only real good part about cold weather- keeping warm.

I'm headed up to Tokyo on Sunday. It won't snow there, but it is colder there than here. Being bad at really knowing temperatures just from hearing the numbers, I don't really know what to expect.

So, I am thinking in my head how to pack my bag. I won't be really able to pack until Saturday because I have to do laundry first. I also need to buy souvenirs to give to people in Tokyo. I need to study the domestic flight baggage policy better, too.

I'm definitely worrying too much.

As you might've been able to tell from the last entry, I kind of have a strange perception of time these days. The days seem to be moving slower (probably because I am looking forward to Tokyo so much) and I am used to them moving so fast. I thought when I wrote the last entry that it would be the last one before going to Tokyo.

But I have a feeling I am going to feel much better once I get on the plane.

Hopefully, I'll feel much more present for my next entry.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP