Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Cars, bugs, and phones

I`ll make this quick because I have to leave to go to one of my schools, Ijuin Kita Elementary School, very soon. It`s my first day of the job I came here to do.

I`m excited, but also very nervous.

I did end up buying a car on that day and I have a cell phone now, too.

Things are finally coming together.

I can`t wait until I can finally get internet at my apartment, though.

In other news, I saw a really huge bug.

And, from the looks of it, I will see this huge bug when I go home today as well.

The reason for this is because it seems to be living happily in the elevator doorway.

The bug, including it`s huge wing span, is about as wide as my hand.

I took pictures, but sadly they`re on my regular camera. I won`t be able to share those pics for a while longer.

I could, however, try to get a cell picture of it.

I was really startled when I first saw it. And I`ve been taking the stairs a lot more.

In the meantime, here`s a cell pic of my car.


Gotta go!

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP