Monday, February 16, 2009

Spring?

Sorry, I forgot to blog last week. My mood has been doing funny things lately (ok, so not "funny"), but I feel like I am doing a lot better now. I'll try to blog here twice this week.

Spring has come early this year, it seems.

The cold generally has a bad effect on my body and mood.

Cherry trees are now blooming. Usually they're blooming late March, early April as far as I understand it.

It's kind of funny how, although I've seen cherry blossoms before, the colors really impress me. Maybe it has to do with the fact that they're a real sign that winter is over.

My first Japanese winter is OVER. Although I suppose I should feel cheated by global warming making it end quicker or upset that the effects of global warming is -this- apparent.

I am -NOT- happy about global warming, but I can't help it if my body says "ewww" to cold and "hurray" to warm.

I hope the cherry blossoms stick around for a while, but I don't really know how these things work to begin with.

I suppose I hadn't really said a terrible lot in this entry, but I'll try to post again later this week.

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Salji Fuji' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP